Monday, June 13, 2011

My Review of Women's Lionshead Mary Jane

Originally submitted at Timberland

Take a look at our Women's Lionshead Mary Jane. We've combined classic Mary Jane styling with sporty, contemporary materials to create our Women's Lionshead Mary Jane.


Womens Lionhead Mary Janwe

By Sandy from Tijeras, New Mexico on 6/13/2011

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Comfortable, Stable, Good Cushioning, Durable, Breathes Well

Cons: Strap doesn't open, Needs shoehorn to get on

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel

Describe Yourself: Trendy, High-end shopper, Stylish, Comfort-oriented

These are wonderfully comfortable; and stylish enough to wear everyday including going out. I can wear them everywhere. My only shoes except for boots in the winter and my old Timberland's that are now "slippers."

I was disappointed that the strap was just for looks and didn't open.

It's advertized as slip-on but I had to get a shoe horn to get the back of my foot in. (I wear Medium width.)

Price is reasonable and these are quality shoes that look great and will last a long time.

I had Thimberland shoes, similar Mary Janes, and I loved them. I can't see why everyone wouldn't love them once they try them.

Easy to order online. No long wait. Delivered right to my door.

(legalese)

No comments: